Our wonderful host, Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington, is planning a dedication ceremony for the refurbished lower level that was flooded a few months ago. The event is on 9/22. and they have invited us to participate, with a potluck meal around 12:15 p.m., as soon as church lets out. They are also asking if some of our members would like to provide some music from around 12:30 – maybe 3:00 PM. We would then be able to access our regular lower level rooms around 3 PM. If you or someone you know might be interested, please let Pat know asap. First come first served! There won’t be time for sound checks. The time available for each group will depend on the number of groups/instruments that sign up. Pass the word!
- Sept. 22, 2019: Potluck, music volunteers needed September 3, 2019
- June 23rd picnic! April 13, 2019
- Facility Guidelines February 20, 2019
- CABOMA Jam in new location for 2019! January 2, 2019
- A Message to Members: Annual Meeting at Party and Membership Dues December 3, 2018